Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pra's Corner

Last Friday, I went for lunch with my friend at Pra's Corner near to my office. It's a neat place, look like a expensive restaurant. The food there was delicious and cheap. I was shocked when the waiter bring the bills to us. It's only RM22.00. I manage to took picture while eating..hahahaha (I guess that was the main reason we went there)

Cheese Naan RM4.50
Butter Naan RM4.00
Beef Masala RM8.00
Teh Madras Hot RM2.50
Teh Madras Ice RM3.00







And yesterday we went there again but the services was very poor. At usual, my friend or the same menu and I order different menu (just try other dish). We waited for 45 minutes, but my plain naan can't deliver just because the over was rosak. I cancelled my order and my friend offer her cheese naan. But the owner was so kind that he just charge us only RM14.50.

Cheese Naan RM9.00 @ 2x
Paksitan Chicken Jalfrezi RM8.80 (FOC)
Sirap Limau RM3.00
Teh Madras Hot RM2.50






No comments: